Winter Tea Recipes
Golden Turmeric Milk 1 Cup Milk (plant-based or dairy) 2 tsp Melez Golden Milk Powder Desired Sweetener
- Heat 1 cup of
milk(plant-based or dairy).
- Stir in 1-2 teaspoons of
- Add ½ teaspoon of honey or desired sweetener (optional) and enjoy! Can also be enjoyed iced on hot, summer days.
NOEL Latte Recipe
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup warm milk
orange zest & cinnamon to sprinkle
- Steep 2 teaspoons of
NOEL teain 1/2 cup of boiling water for 5-6 minutes, strain tealeaves and add sugar.
- While the
teais brewing, froth 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Pour ½ cup of
teaconcentrate and 1/2 cup of warm & froth milk per cup, sprinkle with cinnamon & orange zest and enjoy.
Matcha Lava Cakes
2 teaspoons sugar
2 tablespoons flour
125 gr white chocolate
75 gr butter
Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until melted and combined. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar for 5 to 8 minutes or until thick and creamy. Fold in chocolate mixture, then flour and Melez Matcha Tea. Grease four ramekins and s poon mixture into prepared dishes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 185 C. If you freeze, bake for 12-14 minutes at 185 C. Sprinkle with powdered sugar & enjoy.
Spice Latte (for 4)
Ingredients (serves 4):
4 teaspoon (8 grams)
2 cups of boiling water
2 tsp sugar (optional)
2 cups of milk
cinammon or nutmeg to sprinkle
- Steep 4 teaspoons of tea in 2 cups of boiling water for 5-6 minutes, strain tea leaves and add sugar.
- While the tea is brewing, froth 2 cups of warm milk.
- Pour half a cup of tea concentrate and 1/2 cup of warm & froth milk per cup, sprinkle with cinammon or nutmeg & enjoy.
1/4 cup boiling water
Agave nectar or sugar to taste
Bring 3/4 cup milk to a bare simmer in a small pot over medium-high heat. Place 1 teaspoon matcha powder in a cup. Slowly whisk in 1/4 cup 90C water, then milk, tipping cup slightly to help create more froth. Sweeten with sugar or agave nectar & enjoy!
Smoking Gun Mocktail
2 teaspoons (4 grams) Melez B
1/2 cup of boiling water
1/4 oz orange juice
1/4 oz grapefruit juice
1 tsp maple syrup
garnish with orange peel & star anise
- Steep 2 teaspoons of tea in ½ cup of boiling water for 4-5 minutes, strain tea leaves and let cool.
- Shake tea infusion, orange juice, grapefruit juice and maple syrup with ice in cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with orange peel & star anise.