Eighty° Tea Magazine Issue No:2
This product is currently sold out.
Eighty Degrees Premium Tea Magazine
Issue No:2 The Culture of Tea
The first of it's kind and only available at Melez Tea in Turkey. A premium tea magazine where you will discover the beautiful and rich culture of tea.
eighty degrees issue 2 takes us on a journey to Japan — a country that has been dutifully guarding and perfecting its tea culture for generations, while letting in fresh ideas of what tea could become.
- We will venture into matcha’s “hometown” Uji to sit down with an 11th-generation master and maker of this precious powder.
- We will explore wabi sabi — a philosophy that helps us stay grounded in an age where distractions keep us from self-discovery.
- We will witness the destruction of rooibos crops as the climate emergency wreaks havoc on the plains of South Africa.
- We will talk about tea in Brazil — a country whose DNA is steeped in coffee, but whose culture is constantly being redefined.
- We will step into the shoes of an orchestra conductor to deliver the perfect gong fu brew.
All this and much more on 144 pages of beautiful, uncoated paper.